Each Follow IA account may have a different investment style. To help you understand if a given account is right for you, Follow IA defines each style below:
- Aggressive: Investing that primarily prioritizes returns, with more risk taking and increased volatility.
- Leaning in: Investing that seeks to slightly prioritize returns over risk reduction.
- Balanced: Investing that is balanced in an approach to returns and conservatism on risks.
- Moderate: Investing that looks to slightly prioritize risk reduction over returns.
- Conservative: Investing that seeks to avoid risk while preserving capital, knowing returns will be deprioritized.
For more information on Follow’s investment styles and Leader risk scores, please see the disclosures at followinvest.com.